KontrolFreek Forum

I POSTED A COMMENT ABOUT IF I SHOULD KEEP GOING WITH THE FPS FREEK BUT I WANT A REFUND. EXAMPLE I HAD A 2.20 KD IN COD 4 TWO WEEKS AGO BEFOR I GOT THE FPS FREEKS NOW I HAVE A 2.15 KD AND I PLAY SEARCH AND DESTROY THIS SITE CLAIMS U WILL SHOOT SOOOO ACCURATE BUT NOW I CANT HIT ANYBODY WITH THE SNIPER ANYMORE I USED TO BE REALLY GOOD I WOUNLDN'T MISS A SHOT SAME WITH THE SEMI AND FULL ATOMATICS. EXAMPLE #2 A HAD A 2.70 IN COD5 POSTED A COMMENT ABOUT MY 2.68 NOW I HAVE A 2.62. EXAMPLE #3 I HAVE A 45 IN HALO3 NOW IM NOT SAYIN IM KING OF HALO BUT I WAS PRETTY GOOD I COULD 4 SHOT KIDS MOST OF THE TIME AND MY SNIPER WAS GOOD TOO NOW IM GETTIN OUT BRD ALL OF THE TIME. CONCLUSION I WANT TO FLUSH THESE "ACCURATE IMPROVING" FRS FREEKS DOWN THE SHITTER. BEFOR U BUY DONT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID THINK FOR A WILE THIS SIT HAS ABSOLUTLY NO FACTS ON HOW THEY MAKE U BETTER

FPS FREEKS ARE CRAP

PS DONT LET ALL THESE GOOD COMMENTS ABOUT THE FPS FREEK FOOL U THEY WORK 4 KONTROL FREEK

I don't know what you're going on about, I ordered these about two weeks ago and I can't play without them.They aren't for everyone and at least you can say you only spent 10 bucks on them. Take them off, give them away, or just trash them if they don't help you. Personally they improved my games tremendously, sorry you didn't experience the same. It's possible your shots were thrown off because you have smaller or shorter thumbs, not that that's a bad thing, but I could see it being a problem.

To me it sounds like you didn't use it long enough to get the feel for it...

Quote Originally Posted by Zero69x
    To me it sounds like you didn't use it long enough to get the feel for it...
    yeah anyways you need to use it more so you get more comfortable with it. PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT

I have small hands and fingers. So I guess it could be a problem huh. We'll see once I get them in the mail. I'll try it out for a week and see how I like it.

To be completely honest with you all, i am about the only employee here that post in the forums, so the statement is false, thank you and if we were that type of company we would remove this post all together so only good things were said here about us.