KontrolFreek Forum

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Canada orders

  1. #1

    Canada orders

    To our loyal Canadian followers:We are terribly sorry to inconvenience you, but we've hit a roadblock in shipping orders to you with proficiency. I wanted to let you know that we are working on the issue, but it may take another few weeks until the software bugs are worked out by our vendor and we can ship to you like we want and you deserve.The basic issue surrounds the price for shipping (totally whacked out @ $19.00).Once we get this fixed, we'll post and let you know.Thanks for your patience and sticking by us.-Your friends at KontrolFreek.

  2. #2
    Any new news on this? As I've put my order in over a week ago, and still nothing.

  3. #3
    CANADA shipping WORKS FINE NOW To our friends in Canada.We can now cost effectively ship KontrolFreek products to you.We truly apologize for the past inconvenience and please spread the word.Best,KontrolFreek<em>edited by amistry on 8/17/2009</em>

  4. #4
    That is good news.I just hope mine wasn't lost in the hustle and bustle of things. However, I am working with one of your fantastic (I truly mean that) customer reps. So hopefully the fog will be lifted and I will know where my nubs are! (Lets just hope some xbox player didn't steal them in transit. :P )

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by amistry
    CANADA shipping WORKS FINE NOW To our friends in Canada.We can now cost effectively ship KontrolFreek products to you.
    It still quotes me $13.14 for shipping to Ottawa. For a total cost of $23, plus duty (potentially), plus taxes (potentially), plus the US/Cdn exchange rate, I can't justify this purchase.I'd be willing to wait longer to get a break on shipping charges. It shouldn't cost more than $5 - $7 dollars to ship.I just noticed that even British customers can order one of these for $16.30US (at today's rate) including shipping. Canada's a lot closer than that!<em>edited by henning on 8/26/2009</em>

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by amistry
    To our loyal Canadian followers:We are terribly sorry to inconvenience you, but we've hit a roadblock in shipping orders to you with proficiency. I wanted to let you know that we are working on the issue, but it may take another few weeks until the software bugs are worked out by our vendor and we can ship to you like we want and you deserve.The basic issue surrounds the price for shipping (totally whacked out @ $19.00).Once we get this fixed, we'll post and let you know.Thanks for your patience and sticking by us.-Your friends at KontrolFreek.
    Hello, I ordered on November 8 and still have no news about what I have ordered. The shipping info still tell me that it is in Atlanta and all I can get from the tracking numbers you guys have sent me is that only the electronic billing info were received. I'd like to know what is going on since your saying this was fixed and that I ordered more than two weeks ago and it still hasn't moved.Thank you.

  7. #7
    is this problem still here? i ordered my fpsfreeks about 12 days ago and i haven't gotten anything, when will the canadian orders be shipped out?

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by b2d_hellraiser
    is this problem still here? i ordered my fpsfreeks about 12 days ago and i haven't gotten anything, when will the canadian orders be shipped out?
    No, it's resolved. you should be good to go. It takes "about" 10 business days to get to you because it needs to clear customs. It's a pain, but it's just how it goes.<em>edited by ashish on 1/6/2010</em>

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by ashish
    Quote Originally Posted by b2d_hellraiser
    is this problem still here? i ordered my fpsfreeks about 12 days ago and i haven't gotten anything, when will the canadian orders be shipped out?
    No, it's resolved. you should be good to go. It takes "about" 10 business days to get to you because it needs to clear customs. It's a pain, but it's just how it goes.edited by ashish on 1/6/2010
    I've ordered a pair of FPS Freek in Ontario Canada , and it was first in Alabama, now its in Miami, Florida !! It went way south, suppost to go north.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by jallenn82
    Quote Originally Posted by ashish
    Quote Originally Posted by b2d_hellraiser
    is this problem still here? i ordered my fpsfreeks about 12 days ago and i haven't gotten anything, when will the canadian orders be shipped out?
    No, it's resolved. you should be good to go. It takes "about" 10 business days to get to you because it needs to clear customs. It's a pain, but it's just how it goes.edited by ashish on 1/6/2010
    I've ordered a pair of FPS Freek in Ontario Canada , and it was first in Alabama, now its in Miami, Florida !! It went way south, suppost to go north.
    Send an email to [email protected] and they'll look into this for you.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •