KontrolFreek Forum

I was wondering if someone could explain to me what the differences are between the Classic White, Viper Black, and the Viper Ultra First Person Shooter Kontrol Freeks. I was thinking about buying some FPS Freeks as gifts to give some of my gamer friends for Christmas since Kontrol Freeks have such a cheap price and are helpful to alot of people. I didn't see a list anywhere that compared their differences so I thought that making a thread would be the best way to ask. If this has been posted somewhere else then I'm sorry for not seeing it but if the differences haven't been posted anywhere else than I think it would be a great idea to add the differences to the product descriptions. This will just help people find which set of Kontrol Freeks would be best for them.

FPS Freek Differences?

Quote Originally Posted by Aceolus
    I was wondering if someone could explain to me what the differences are between the Classic White, Viper Black, and the Viper Ultra First Person Shooter Kontrol Freeks. I was thinking about buying some FPS Freeks as gifts to give some of my gamer friends for Christmas since Kontrol Freeks have such a cheap price and are helpful to alot of people. I didn't see a list anywhere that compared their differences so I thought that making a thread would be the best way to ask. If this has been posted somewhere else then I'm sorry for not seeing it but if the differences haven't been posted anywhere else than I think it would be a great idea to add the differences to the product descriptions. This will just help people find which set of Kontrol Freeks would be best for them.
    They're merely different colors. Vipr Black is my favorite Hope this helped!

Quote Originally Posted by btraill
    They're merely different colors. Vipr Black is my favorite Hope this helped!
    Oh ok thanks But like is there any differences in their grip or the way they feel or anything? The Viper Black and Viper Ultra are both black so there has got to be a difference between the Freeks other than just color.

The Vipr Black's have a black base and grey grip but the Vipr Ultra is all black, both base and grip.

The color difference is the biggest thing, but there are subtle differences in rubber compounds as well. For example, the FPS Freek Legendary has a little bit softer and grippy-er feel to it.

I ordered FPS Freek Vipr Ultra, and it has only 3 clips on it, but I noticed in the pictures for it there are more than that. Why?