Cold War Zombies Wonder Weapon, the R.A.I K-84 in Firebase Z
The latest chapter in the Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War Zombies campaign has arrived, Firebase Z. Within the mission is hidden easter eggs, including the RAI K-84 Wonder Weapon. Let’s explore several ways to obtain this wonder weapon in the new Firebase Z expansion.
The first two ways of obtaining the RAI K-84 Wonder Weapon are less reliable but still possible:
The RAI K-84 can be won through Mystery Boxes. Each Mystery Box will cost you 950 points and there’s no guarantee you will get the new Wonder Weapon. However, if luck is in your favor, then this would be the quickest and easiest option.
Another way is the potential to win it as a reward by completing trials. Although this way does not also guarantee the weapon as a reward, it’s still a fun option to try.
Building the Weapon from Parts
This third way can be challenging and take time, but it’s the most reliable option to obtain the easter egg weapon for free. Essentially what you have to do is hunt for all the components to the weapon and then build it. Here’s a quick guide for finding the parts:
1. First step is to turn on the power and head to the Weapon Lab.
2. Collect the Blueprint on the wall in the Weapon Lab room.
3. After collecting the blueprint, travel to the Scorched Defense area
4. Obtain Kuhlklay’s Eye from the dead body of Dimitri Kuhlklay that located in the right side of the burning tank.
5. Bring the eye back into the Weapon lab and scan it to obtain the locker key.
6. Once you get the key travel to the barracks and use the key to open lockers until a Mimic appears. Kill the mimics to get the barrel assembly.
7. Return to the weapons lab with the barrel assembly.
8. In the Weapons Lab will be a spinning radar, memorize the three random locations on the radar then head over to the Mess Hall.
9. Find the Dart board and using a single shot weapon, mark the locations of the three places that were on the spinning radar.
10. Once you shoot the three locations on the dart board, shot the center and if you’ve input the information correctly, you will receive the second weapon part needed.
11. The final part is the Power Cell. To get the Power cell you have to kill a Mangler located on Route 15.
12. Once you get the Power Cell, head back to the Weapons Lab to charge it.
13. When the Power Cell is charged, head over to the workbench that had the blueprints to assemble the R.A.I. K-84 Wonder Weapon together.
Whether you get lucky and win the R.A.I K-84 by chance or must embark on the journey to build it, the Wonder Weapon is both powerful and versatile tool you can’t pass up.
What could be more iconic than playing the new Call of Duty® with the KontrolFreek Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War Performance Thumbsticks®? Absolutely nothing. These high-rise, convex thumbsticks provide maximum precision and an original, ergonomic design crafted from Cold War-inspired elements for exceptional grip. This design will allow you to optimize your in-game sensitivity to more quickly neutralize threats, secure your targets, and excel at the signature combat found in the next chapter of the iconic Black Ops experience. Don’t forget to combine our Performance Thumbsticks with our Precision Rings to max out your sensitivity, and take your game up an extra notch.
Find out about what's going on with our latest news.