FREEKNATION REWARDS MEMBERSHIP TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) govern the KontrolFreek FreekNation Rewards Program (the “Program”), and members of the Program will earn points in connection with the purchase of qualifying online products and online activities that are redeemable towards the purchase of certain products online. To the extent KontrolFreek products are available at brick-and-mortar retail establishments or third party sites, such products are not currently eligible for accumulation of points.
- Eligibility. In order to be eligible for the Program, you must create an account as outlined in these Terms and Conditions. You may create an account if you are at least thirteen (13) years of age, have Internet access, and have a U.S. Resident mailing address. If you are between the ages of 13 and 18, you must have your parent’s permission to register for an account.
If you choose to create an account, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account, username and password and for restricting access to your account. You are responsible for keeping such information current, complete, accurate and truthful. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account, username and/or password. You agree to provide only current, complete, accurate and truthful information. If you are accessing and using the Site on someone else’s behalf, you represent that you have the authority to bind that person as the principal to all Terms and Conditions provided herein, and to the extent you do not have such authority you agree to be bound to these Terms and Conditions and to accept liability for harm caused by any wrongful use of the Site resulting from such access or use.
You may only have one member account per natural person. Persons who are discovered to have more than one account forfeit their points and will be unsubscribed from the Program.
How to Enroll in the Program.
- Create an account: Visit www.KontrolFreek.com and become a registered user of the Site. Click here to be taken directly to the registration page. You will be asked for your first and last name, your email address, and a password. You will also be given the option to sign up for our newsletter. Once you have submitted the requisite information, you will be sent an email to the address you listed confirming your membership, and you arae now a member ("Member").
- How to Access/Change Your Member Information. You must keep your personal information on your Account up-to-date. To do so, click on the "My Account" section and access your account by entering your registered email address and current password. From your dashboard you can access your account information; review your current and past orders; change your profile; and manage your subscriptions and applications.
- How to Cancel Your Membership. You may cancel your account at any time. To cancel your account, please send an email to info@KontrolFreek.com and write “cancel membership” in the subject line. The email must come from the account currently listed on our servers as being associated with your Program. If you no longer have access to that email address, please contact our customer service department and we will verify your status and cancel your account. Upon cancellation, you are no longer a member and any unused points accrued in your account will be forfeited and cannot be redeemed. Points maintain their value only on valid accounts in good standing, and except as otherwise provided here for redemption, have no cash value outside of their redemption value on the Site.
II. EARNING POINTS
- General. Members can earn points on the purchase of qualifying online products at KontrolFreek.com. To receive points for your Online purchases, you must be signed into your account. You may check at any time to see if you are signed in to the Site by looking in the upper right hand corner of the site. Any products that do not qualify for points are noted on the Site.
- Earning Rate. Members earn ten (10) points for every one dollar ($1) spent on qualifying purchases: (i) qualifying online products, if you are logged into the Site. Points are based on your order subtotal, after any discounts, shipping, and taxes only. Points are rounded down to the nearest whole number. For example, if you spend $12.50, shipping was $3.00, and tax was $0, your subtotal will be $9.50 and you will receive 90 points. Calculation is as follows: $9.50 (which is rounded down to $9) x 10 points per dollar = 90 points.
- Addition of Points to Accounts. Points will be added to your Account under the following conditions, and will generally show up immediately. You will receive points:
- At the time of account registration
- During the purchase of qualifying products
- For other activities outlined on the Site that may show up from time to time. Note that for these other activities, including “bonus point” accumulations and other point promotions, points may show as “pending,” depending upon the activity.
- Exclusions. Members earn points only on the purchase price of: (i) qualifying Online products. Calculation of points excludes payment by the Member for shipping charges and all taxes, including without limitation, federal, state, and local taxes or use taxes. Points will not be earned on any discounts or other credits offered in connection with a product or service. For example, if a product that is normally $50 is on sale for $25, a Member will only earn points on the purchase price of $25. Purchases of gift cards, redemption of vouchers, and any type of price adjustments, including merchandise returns, are not eligible for points. All purchases made: (i) by a Member prior to such member joining the Program, (ii) Online without a Member being logged onto the Website with the Member's Account number linked to the Member's Online account, are not eligible for Program credit. Purchase of KontrolFreek products outside the KontrolFreek.com website are not eligible for the Program.
- Returns. Points earned for a purchase that is then the subject of a return, refund, declined credit card or gift card, or other credit will be deducted from your account in an amount equal to the points earned for the original transaction, including any bonus points that may be applicable. If a return will cause your account to have a negative point balance, you will not begin earning points again until your points balance is returned to zero (0), by making purchases, or engaging in other promotional activities offered from time to time.
- Bonus Point Promotions. From time to time, KontrolFreek, LLC (“KontrolFreek”) may run certain bonus point promotions. Under bonus point promotions, Members can earn additional or "bonus points" in connection with the purchase of certain online products. When you purchase these specially marked products, or make the purchase during a bonus points time period, you will earn bonus points on each product, as specified in the offer. Bonus point promotions are subject to the terms and conditions of the offer and may be offered at any time in KontrolFreek’s sole discretion. Bonus point offers cannot be combined with any other offer.
- Limitations on Bonus Points and Points, Generally. These terms apply to points and bonus points accruals. If you purchase a product during a promotion and the product comes with an additional, free product, points will not be issued on the retail value of the free product. If you redeem points towards the purchase of a product and pay a portion of the retail price after the point's redemption, you will receive points only on the leftover retail amount you pay, and not on any value attributed to the point you used. If you redeem points towards the purchase of a product in an amount equal to the full price of the product, you will not earn any points.
- Non-purchase Options for Earning Points. You may also earn additional points on non-purchase activities. From time to time, KontrolFreek may offer you the chance to win various prizes, and earn points, for entering into promotions. For sweepstakes promotions, there is NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PLAY OR TO WIN. Rules and restrictions will apply to such promotions and may be found on the entry page of any promotion.
Sign up: points are added to your account instantly
Birthday: points are added to your account on your birthday instantly (pending you provided your correct birthday)
Order: points are added to your account when your order ships
Social: Issued on post, limited to a total of 2 social engagement earnings per week, 4 per month
Review: points are added to your account when the review is approved.
Guidelines For Product Reviews
- Reviews allow site members to share feedback on purchased products. When writing a review, please note the following guidelines:
- Focus on the product and your experience using it
- Provide details as to why you like or dislike the product
- All submitted reviews are read by our moderators and are subject to our terms. KontrolFreek reserves the right to not post a review or to withdraw a posted review for any reason. Your review will be excluded if it violates our guidelines and/or general terms.
III. REDEEMING POINTS
- How To Use Your Points. You are not eligible to redeem points until you have accrued at least 100 points. Points must be used in increments outlined in these Terms and Conditions. The maximum number of points that may be used in a single transaction is 5,000 points. The minimum purchase for which point will apply is $10.00. Points may only be used Online at the KontrolFreek.com website.
- Points towards Products: Members can use their points to reduce the purchase price of a product or to receive a product for free based on the following scale: 100 points = $1.00 off.
- Points cannot be redeemed in any combination of the point and increment amounts set forth above. Redemption of points towards purchases of products is subject to product availability.
- Your rewards points can be used to redeem a discount on your order total (pending you have enough points). Please note, if you are redeeming points for a discount on your order total you will not be allowed to alos apply a discount code to the same order. In the same procedure, if you apply a discount code to an order, you will not be allowed to apply Reward points toward the same order.
- Gift cards. Once available, points cannot be used towards the purchase of gift cards. Gift card redemption, however, is eligible for points. Points accrued pursuant to the use of a gift card will benefit the gift card user, provided the user has an account in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- To Redeem Your Points. To redeem your points, you must have a minimum of 100 points. Once you have added a qualifying product from the Site to your shopping basket and have clicked on the CHECKOUT button, you will be directed to the shopping cart page ("cart"). After logging in, you will be able to apply points from the cart or the following checkout page. Use the points slider to select the number of points you wish to redeem, or select "Maximize my discount with points" to apply the maximum number of points for the current order. You are allowed to apply points in increments of 100. Your total payment amount will be discounted by the amount of points you allocate to the purchase. Note that points may only be redeemed for the purchase price of the product. Sales tax, shipping, and other handling charges assessed in addition to the price of the product are your responsibility and points may not be used to discount these additional charges.
- Exclusions. Only one account per natural person. Points may not be transferred or gifted at this time. Points accumulated on different accounts by different persons may not be combined or aggregated to make purchases of products or for any other reason. Points earned in a transaction cannot be redeemed in the same transaction. Points have no cash value outside of the KontrolFreek.com website and are available only to Members in good standing.
- Points Expiration and Time Lapses. All points acquired, whether standard points or bonus points, shall expire 365 days from the date the points are added to your account. Points expire 365 days from the date in which they were assigned to your account, regardless of point status (on hold, approved, etc.). For example, points earned on July 1, 2016 will expire at 12:01am Eastern Time July 1, 2017. Specific onsite activities in which points will be awarded are set to accrue points based on a time lapse at the discretion of KontrolFreek.
- By registering with KontrolFreek.com and joining the Program, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth in these Terms and Conditions, as well as any other terms that may be associated with the Program. KontrolFreek reserves the right to cancel, modify, suspend or restrict the Program, your account, the redemption of points, or any aspect of the Program, including, without limitation, the point conversion ratio and the point expiration policy at any time. Any changes can be made without advance notice. KontrolFreek may make these changes even though such changes may affect your ability to use points already accumulated. You are responsible for remaining knowledgeable about the Program Terms and Conditions. A Member's points balance, as reflected in KontrolFreek’s records, shall be deemed correct. KontrolFreek reserves the right to determine the amount of points in any Member's account based on KontrolFreek’s internal records related to such Member's account. In the event of an inconsistency between the amount accrued in a Member's account as stated on any Member's receipt and KontrolFreek’s internal records, KontrolFreek’s internal records will control. KontrolFreek assumes no responsibility for errors caused by incorrect Member information. Your right to transfer points earned or granted under the Program is strictly limited. The sale of points is prohibited and may result in the confiscation or cancellation of your points as well as suspension or termination of your membership, which in each case shall be final and conclusive. All transactions involving points and all Member accounts are subject to review and verification by KontrolFreek. The points balance in a Member's account may be unavailable for use when an account or transaction is under review. KontrolFreek may revoke any Member's membership in the Program at any time if such Member engages in abuse of the Program or fails to follow the terms and conditions of the Program. Fraud or abuse relating to the accrual of points or redemption of rewards may result in revocation of membership in the Program and may affect a Member's eligibility for participation in any other KontrolFreek program. Points are non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The interpretation and application of the Program's Terms and Conditions are at the sole discretion and determination of KontrolFreek.
For more information or other questions, click on Contact Us
- The Terms and Conditions of the Program are subject to change at KontrolFreek’s sole discretion at any time and without notice to customers. Upon customer’s at-will termination of their KontrolFreek.com registered account, or if a customer is termination for violation of these Terms and Conditions or other activities in violation of the intent and good faith intended use of this Site, all points will immediately be forfeited and will no longer be redeemable. KontrolFreek will make reasonable efforts to award points as outlined above to all (a) registered and (b) qualifying KontrolFreek.com customers, but is not responsible for any technical or unforeseen errors that may occur.
- Points are nontransferable, nonredeemable for cash, are only valid in the U.S., are nonrefundable and are not valid outside of KontrolFreek.com. Purchases made outside KontrolFreek.com are not valid for point accrual.
Employees of KontrolFreek are not eligible to participate in the Program.
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL KONTROLFREEK, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, PROMOTION AGENCIES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, AND SERVICE PROVIDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE PROGRAM OR MERCHANDISE OFFERED THROUGH THE PROGRAM, EVEN IF ANY OR ALL OF THE FOREGOING OR ANY OF THEIR AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE PROGRAM, MEMBER WAIVES ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO BRING ANY CLAIM OR ACTION RELATED TO SUCH MATTERS IN ANY FORUM BEYOND ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE FIRST OCCURRENCE OF THE KIND OF ACT, EVENT, CONDITION OR OMISSION UPON WHICH THE CLAIM OR ACTION IS BASED. KontrolFreek, its officers, directors, employees, shareholders, promotion agencies, agents, successors, assigns, and service providers, are not responsible for any products or services offered on the participating vendor websites. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWABLE BY LAW, KONTROLFREEK AND ITS PROMOTION AGENCIES SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES OFFERED ON ANY PARTNER WEBSITE, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. Program Members agree to rely solely on the manufacturer's warranties, if any, for any products redeemed through this program.
- Member agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Program, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia or the appropriate Georgia State Court located in Fulton County, Georgia; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Program but in no event attorneys' fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will Member be permitted to obtain awards for and Member hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Terms and Conditions, or the rights and obligations of the Member and KontrolFreek in connection with the Program, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Georgia, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Georgia or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Georgia.
- Release: By participating in the Program, Member agrees to release and hold harmless KontrolFreek, its parent, subsidiary, affiliate and related companies, and each of its and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents from and against any losses, damages, rights, claim or cause of action of any kind arising, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, out of participation in the Program or resulting directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any item given in connection with the Program, including without limitation personal injury, death, and/or property damage, as well as claims based on publicity rights, defamation, and/or invasion of privacy.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such provision shall be severed from the remainder of these Terms and Conditions, which will otherwise remain in full force and effect.