“KontrolFreek Operation Supply Drop E3 Giveaway”
SPONSORED BY KONTROLFREEK, LLC AND OPERATION SUPPLY DROP
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
2. Entry Period: The “KontrolFreek Operation Supply Drop E3 Giveaway” (“Sweepstakes”) commences at 12:00am EST on May 10, 2017 and ends at 11:59pm EST on May 31, 2017 (“Sweepstakes Period”). All entries must be received by May 31, 2017. All interpretations of these Official Rules and decisions made by Sponsor relating to the Sweepstakes are final.
3. Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States or District of Columbia or Canada (the U.S. and Canada are collectively the“Territory”, who are eighteen (18) years of age or older (or, in respect of Canadian Entrants, the legal age of majority in their province of legal residence) at time of participation. Employees of KontrolFreek, LLC, Operation Supply Drop or its affiliated companies are not eligible to enter Sweepstakes. KontrolFreek and Operation Supply Drop (collectively the "Sponsors") and their respective parent companies, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, partners, dealers, manufacturers, distributors, sponsors, advertising agencies, promotion and administration agencies and any entity which is involved in any aspect of the creation, production, operation, execution or fulfillment of Sweepstakes, and their respective agents, employees, officers, directors, successors and assigns, together with the Sponsor and Administrator are herein referred to as “Sweepstakes Entities”. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants: (a) agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the interpretations of these Official Rules by Sponsor and by the decisions of Sponsor; (b) acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules; (c) represent and warrant that he or she meets all the eligibility criteria set forth in these Official Rules; (d) agree to comply with any and all applicable federal, state, and local laws, rules, and regulations; and (e) agree to release and hold harmless Sweepstakes Entities from and against any and all claims, injury or damages arising out of or relating to participation in the Sweepstakes and/or the use, misuse or redemption of the Prizes (hereinafter defined), and for any claim, including claims based on defamation, publicity rights and invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, trademark infringement, or any other intellectual property related cause of action.
4. To Enter:
A. With a donation provided at time of purchase: During the Sweepstakes Period: donate $1 or more dollars at the time of purchase in the donation section at checkout. You will receive one (1) entry for each dollar donated at the time of checkout. There are no limits to the number of entries possible during the promotional purchase.
B. Enter Without An Eligible Purchase :
Complete a postcard with your first name, last name, mailing address including complete street address, city, state and ZIP code, your telephone number and email address. Mail the completed postcard (postage paid) via first class mail during the Sweepstakes Period to: KontrolFreek Operation Supply Drop E3 Giveaway, 2020 Howell Mill Rd NW #119, Atlanta, GA 30318.
Postcards must be mailed to and received by Sponsors no later than June 5th. When your mail-in postcard is received by the fulfillment center in accordance with the requirements here, you will receive five (5) entries into the drawing. Limit one (1) postcard entry per Entry Day, identified by postmarked date. Additional entries will be void.
C. All Entries: In the event a dispute regarding the identity of the individual who actually participated in the Sweepstakes cannot be resolved to Sponsors satisfaction, the affected individual entry (or entries), will be deemed ineligible.
The Released Parties shall not be responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by Entrant, Internet users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in the Sweepstakes.
The Released Parties assume no responsibility or liability for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, theft or destruction, or unauthorized access to or alteration of entries. Entries must be received through one of the methods described above by the applicable deadline and in strict accordance with the instructions and restrictions indicated on the websites (blog.kontrolfreek.com/OSD) and in these Official Rules. Entries may not be made jointly or by any group and may only be made by an individual.
Those who do not follow all of the instructions, provide the required information in their entry or abide by these Official Rules will be disqualified. Entries submitted on your behalf by any other individual, by you on behalf of another, or by any entity, and entries originating at any online service other than the websites (www.kontrolfreek.com ), including, without limitation, any commercial promotion subscription, notification and/or entering service, will be declared invalid and disqualified for this Sweepstakes.
As a condition of entering the Sweepstakes, each Entrant gives consent for Sponsors or their representatives to obtain and deliver his or her name, address and other information to third parties for the purpose of administering this Sweepstakes and complying with applicable laws, regulations and rules.
There is a limit of one (1) Prize per entrant for this Sweepstakes.
Entrants must be prepared to travel on or about June 12, 2017 if they are selected as a Winner. Dates for travel are subject to change in Sponsor’s sole discretion. If a potential Winner is not available, able or willing to travel on the dates specified by Sponsor, Winner privileges will be terminated, the Prizes will be forfeited and an alternate Winner will be selected in a random drawing from among the remaining Eligible Entries.
All Entries submitted in compliance with these Official Rules and not disqualified are considered “Eligible Entries”. All entries become the sole and exclusive property of Sponsor. Entries will not be returned and receipt of entries will not be acknowledged. Proof of entry submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt of entry by Sponsor.
The odds of becoming a Sweepstakes Winner depend on the number of Eligible Entries during the Sweepstakes Period.
5. Prizes: The one (1) Grand Prize Winner (hereinafter defined) will receive one trip for the Winner and one (1) guest of Winner ("Guest") to Los Angeles, California ("Destination"), currently scheduled to take place on or about June 12, 2017, but subject to change in Sponsor's sole discretion (subject to compliance with applicable law). The trip will include: (i) round trip coach class air transportation for Winner and Guest which shall originate from an airport of Sponsor's choice near Winner's primary residence to destination, approximate retail value ("ARV") of $1,200; (ii) round trip ground transportation for Winner and Guest, to be taken together, between airport and hotel in Destination, with an ARV of $100; (iii) three (3) nights hotel accommodations in Destination for Winner and Guest which will be one (1) room, based on double occupancy of three (3) per night, with an ARV of $300/night; (iv) two (2) Ticket Admission to E3 Expo, with an ARV of $150/each; (v) three (3) day stay per diem for meals, telephone calls, tips, gratuities, and other incidentals and costs of $75 per day per person maximum, ARV of $450; (the aggregate of the described Prizes above hereinafter "Grand Prize").
The total ARV of Grand Prize is $2,950.
The ARVs are subject to change based on current market conditions at time of Prize fulfillment, and the time of travel and the distance between departure and Destination. Any difference between the ARVs and the actual values, if any, will not be awarded. Winners and Guests must possess valid travel documents in order to travel. Guest must be at least 18 years of age at time of travel. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute ground transportation in lieu of air transportation if a Winner resides within 300 miles of Destination and no substitution will be provided for the difference in Prize value.
By participating in Sweepstakes, each Winner (hereinafter defined) grants the right to Sponsor to record, videotape and photograph the Winner (“Images”). These Images will be owned by Sponsor. Sponsor and each of its designees shall have the right to use, edit, adapt, post, stream, copy and exploit such Images, and all elements embodied therein, including any names, likenesses, voice, conversation and any other attributes of Winner’s personality and appearance, individually or with others, in whole or in part, in conjunction with other material, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, for the purpose of trade, advertising, promotion or any other lawful purpose whatsoever, in perpetuity, throughout the world, without additional compensation, consideration, notification or permission, except where prohibited by law.
6. Winner Selection and Notification: There will be one (1) Grand Prize Winner selected by Sponsor in a random drawing from among all of the Eligible Entries on or about June 5, 2017. Sponsor will attempt to contact the potential Winner via the email address provided at time of entry or entrant’s KontrolFreek Account if applicable. If a potential Winner cannot be reached directly, the potential Winner will be disqualified and an alternate potential Winner will be selected in a random drawing from among the remaining Eligible Entries received. If a potential Winner otherwise is disqualified or becomes ineligible, Winner privileges will be terminated, the Prizes will be forfeited and an alternate Winner will be selected in a random drawing from among the remaining Eligible Entries. The Prizes, or Prize documents, will be delivered to Winner’s residence, or some other address as may be requested by winner, on or about June 2017.
7. Winner Verification: To be eligible to be declared a Winner and to receive the Prizes, the potential Winners must confirm acceptance of the Prizes within 3 days of being notified of being a potential Winner, and must sign and return to Sponsor and/or Administrator, within 5 days of receipt of such documents from Administrator or Sponsor, (which will be sent to potential Winner via email) an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release that: (a) releases Sweepstakes Entities from any and all liability, loss, claims, demands, and causes of action for personal injuries or death and/or damage to personal or real property, theft, loss, or any other harm suffered directly or indirectly from potential Winner’s participation in Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, traveling to, preparing for and/or participating in any Prize related activity, or the acceptance, possession, or use or misuse of any Prize; and (b) except where prohibited by law, a right that grants Sweepstakes Entities the right to use potential Winner’s name, picture and/or likeness, or biographical information or voice for trade, advertising and publicity purposes, in any media now known or hereafter devised, throughout the world, in perpetuity, without additional compensation or consideration or notification. Entry into Sweepstakes constitutes agreement to sign such release. If a potential Winner does not sign this release and return it within the time frame specified, the potential Winner may be disqualified and the Prizes forfeited. When properly executed, and providing potential Winners are in compliance with the Official Rules, potential Winners will each be determined to be a Sweepstakes winner (“Winner” and collectively as “Winners”). Sponsor expressly reserves the right to delay the announcements of the Winners for any reason Sponsor deems necessary. In addition, Sponsor reserves the right to select an alternate potential Winner in a random drawing in the event that potential Winner fails to comply with these Official Rules or fails to execute and return the Affidavit of Eligibility and Release and/or Publicity Release documentation within the timeframe specified above.
Guest participating in Grand Prize with Winner must be at least 18 years of age or older. Potential Winner will also be required to have Guest sign a Liability/Publicity Release that must be returned along with the potential Winner’s Affidavit of Eligibility/Publicity Release within 14 days of issuance. If a Winner chooses not to take a Guest, then the Guest elements will be forfeited and the remaining elements shall constitute full satisfaction of the Prize. Winner and Guest must agree to comply with all venue rules and regulations and agree not to act in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Prizes will be forfeited if a Winner or Guest fails to comply with the terms and conditions of these Official Rules.
By participating in Sweepstakes, Winners acknowledge that Sweepstakes Entities have not and will not obtain or provide insurance of any kind relating to the Prizes and that the Winner will be responsible for obtaining and paying for any life, travel, car, accident, property, or other form of insurance relating to the Prizes.
Winner and Guest must also complete any additional legal documents provided by Administrator or Sponsor with respect to the Prizes and return them as instructed within the time frame specified or Winner may forfeit Prizes at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
8. Prize Terms: The dates for fulfillment of the Prizes will be on or about June 2017, but subject to change in Sponsor’s sole discretion. If for any reason any Prize is unavailable or any Prize related event is delayed, cancelled or postponed, or for any other reason, Sponsor reserves the right to modify the Sweepstakes and award a substitute Prize, or portion of Prize, of comparable or greater value, as set forth in these Official Rules (subject to compliance with applicable law). No substitution, transfer, assignment or cash equivalent of the Prizes, or any portion thereof, is permitted by a Winner. Sweepstakes Entities shall have no responsibility or obligation to a Winner or potential Winner who is unable or unavailable to, or who does not for any reason, accept or utilize the Prizes. All costs and expenses not specifically listed above as part of the Prizes including, without limitation; meals, snacks, beverages, mini-bar, entertainment, tips, gratuities, souvenirs, personal expenses, damages to hotel rooms, baggage fees, travel insurance, departure taxes and fees, any equipment to be used in connection with the Prizes, are solely the Winner’s responsibility. THE PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”. ENTRANTS ACKNOWLEDGE THAT SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES HAVE NEITHER MADE NOR ARE IN ANY MANNER RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, RELATIVE TO THE PRIZES, INCLUDING ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES PROVIDED BY A PRIZE SUPPLIER THAT ARE SENT ALONG WITH THE PRIZES. ARRANGEMENTS FOR THE FULFILLMENT OF THE PROZES WILL BE MADE BY SPONSOR AND/OR ADMINISTRATOR.
A winner that is not an employee of Sponsor must supply Administrator and/or Sponsor with his or her social security number for tax purposes. As Winner must reside in the United States or the District of Columbia, an IRS Form 1099 will be issued in the name of the Winner for the actual value of the Prizes granted if the actual value of the Prizes is over $600. If a Winner resides in Guam or Puerto Rico they will be issued forms specific for their jurisdictions with duplicates sent to the applicable taxing authorities. All federal, state and local taxes, and any other costs and expenses associated with acceptance and/or use of Prizes not specifically provided for in these Official Rules are solely the Winner’s responsibility.
Sponsor will determine the airline and hotel in its sole discretion. Winner and Guest must travel on the same itinerary. All travel dates are subject to change in Sponsor’s sole discretion. If a Winner is not available, able or willing to travel on the dates specified by Sponsor, Winner privileges will be terminated and an alternate Winner will be selected in a random drawing from the remaining Eligible Entries. Travel restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. Travel arrangements are subject to availability and must be roundtrip. Sweepstakes Entities shall not be responsible for any damage to baggage or any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitutions or any acts or omissions whatsoever by the air carriers, hotels or other transportation companies or any other persons providing any of the services and accommodations necessitated by same. Winners and Guests must possess valid travel documents in order to travel.
9. General Terms: Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible if the Sweepstakes cannot take place, or if any Prize cannot be awarded due to delays, interruptions or failures due to acts of God, war, natural disasters, weather, acts or threats of terrorism, strikes, lockouts, labor disputes, work stoppages, fire, acts of government, or other events outside of the reasonable control of Sweepstakes Entities. If, for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including, without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sweepstakes Entities, which, in Sponsor’s sole determination, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right to modify the Sweepstakes or any part of the Sweepstakes (subject to compliance with applicable law). If the Sweepstakes is terminated prior to the end date stated herein, notice will be posted on this page and the Prizes will be awarded to Winners to be selected in a random drawing from among all Eligible Entries received up until and/or after, if applicable, the time of modification, cancellation or termination. Sponsor reserves the right to modify and amend these Official rules from time to time during the Sweepstakes for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Sweepstakes (subject to compliance with applicable law).
By participating in the Sweepstakes, all entrants agree to indemnify and hold harmless Sweepstakes Entities from any and all liability arising out of or relating in any way to entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and to release all rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against Sweepstakes Entities. This includes, but is not limited to, any and all claims, demands, and causes of action for personal injuries or death and/or damage to personal or real property, theft, loss, or any other harm suffered directly or indirectly from potential Winner’s participation in Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, traveling to, preparing for and/or participating in any Prize related activity.
Sweepstakes Entities assume no responsibility for and will disqualified entries that are: stolen, late, lost, illegible, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, damaged, destroyed, delayed, misdirected, not received, entries that have incorrect or inaccurate entry information, whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes, or by any human, mechanical or electronic error which may occur in the processing of the entries in the Sweepstakes, or other errors appearing within the Official Rules or in any Sweepstakes related advertisements. Sweepstakes Entities assume no responsibility for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Sweepstakes, errors in processing entries, identifying the Winners, in the announcement of the Prize and Winners, and the delivery of the Prizes, any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer systems, online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or on any web site, or any combination thereof, including, without limitation, any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer system/software related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Sweepstakes. Use of any device to automate or subvert entry is prohibited. No software-generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated online entries are permitted and any entries received by such means will be void. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any person they suspect or find: (i) to have used a software generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated online entry; (ii) to have tampered with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, (iii) to be acting in a disruptive manner, or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person; (iv) to display behavior that will bring such Winner, Guest, or Sweepstakes Entities into disgrace; (v) to have provided inaccurate information on any legal documents submitted in connection with the Sweepstakes; or (vi) to be acting in violation of these Official Rules. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY A WINNER WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS A WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS A WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
AS A CONDITION OF ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANT, AND ENTRANT’S CHOSEN GUEST, AGREES THAT: (I) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE WILL ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN FOR OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES; (II) ALL CAUSES OF AN ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES, OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED, SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY- WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION- BY BINDING ARBITRATION (BY A SINGLE NEUTRAL ARBITRATOR SELECTED BY SPONSOR IN ITS SOLE AND ABSOLUTE DISCRETION) IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE RULES OF THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION; AND (III) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGEMENTS AND AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, BUT IN NO EVENT SHALL SUCH CLAIMS, JUDGEMENTS OR AWARDS INCLUDE ATTORNEY’S FEES. THIS SWEEPSTAKES SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF GEORGIA.
ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10. Request for Names of Winners and Official Rules: All requests for a copy of the Official Rules and for the names of the Winners must be made by July 31, 2017. For the names of the Winners and/or Official Rules: (i) send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: KontrolFreek, LLC., “KontrolFreek Operation Supply Drop E3 Giveaway”, 2020 Howell Mill Road NW C-119, Atlanta, GA 30318; and (ii) write “Winners List” and/or “Official Rules” as applicable on the lower left hand corner of the envelope.
11. Sponsored by: This Sweepstakes is sponsored by KontrolFreek, LLC, 2020 Howell Mill Road NW, Atlanta, GA 30318. Email - firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. Administered by: This Sweepstakes is administered by KontrolFreek, LLC, 2020 Howell Mill Road NW, Atlanta, GA 30318. Email - email@example.com.